We provide you with professional equipment tips and expertise
Step-by-step explanation of all essential surf techniques.
IT'S MORE THAN PUTTING IN THE HOURS...
...It’s HOW you practice, be it in the water or on land, that largely determines your progress.
So, we have decided to put our long years of experience in surf coaching, sports sciences, and visual communication into a set of tools that empower you to become a better surfer and have more fun in the process!
Around our core product, the Surf Companion workbooks, we’re building a whole ecosystem of video tutorials and courses, simulation training, and one-on-one surf coaching, that combine to provide the ultimate learning journey to unleash your surfing!
The Beginners Surf Companion is an illustrated workbook for beginner surfers, surf coaches and surfers who wish to work on their fundamentals! Do you want to learn how to handle your surf equipment, paddle and stand up on a surf board and train your basic surfing skills? This book will help you at the start of your journey as a surfer with essential surf knowledge and easy to understand illustrations. It also allows you to track your individual progress with space for your own notes - the more you use it, the more valuable it becomes!
- This is a 72-page surf workbook full of detailed illustrations and descriptions
- Topics covered: wetsuits, handling of and caring for your board & wetsuit, board terminology, how surf is created, currents & surf conditions, beginner surf spot basics, dangers & protection techniques, first aid tips, positioning and paddling on a surfboard, getting through whitewater waves, bodysurfing, catching whitewater waves, surf stance, 3-step take-off & Pop-up, shuffle & cross step, surf etiquette, wave anatomy, turtle roll, basics of taking off on unbroken waves, and more.
- With lots of space to take notes - grab your pencil and colored markers to add tips and insights from your surf sessions and lessons to the book’s illustrations - leave your mark & make it your own!
- Developed and thoroughly tested by a highly experienced ISA level 2 certified surf coach and a professional designer & illustrator
- Beautiful Illustrations and detailed descriptions for every single technique and maneuver
- Start surfing with easy to follow practical instructions, all the necessary surf theory and valuable tips to help you make progress right from the beginning. Get professional coaching content - and start rippin’!
- Additional Pro-Tips
- Superb offset print on recycled paper (150g/m²) and high quality thread binding
- Climate-neutral production
Approximate delivery times:
Germany: 1-3 working days
Europe: 3-12 working days
Worldwide: 10-30 working days
Due to Covid-19 and other crises or extreme weather events shipping in some countries might get delayed.
Delivery to remote destinations, such as island states can take longer than 30 days.