The Intermediate Surf Companion is an illustrated workbook for learning surfers and surf coaches! Do you want to paddle out into the lineup, catch unbroken waves, ride down the line and do basic maneuvers? This workbook will help you to improve your surfing with essential surf knowledge and easy to understand illustrations. It also allows you to track your individual progress with space for your own notes - the more you use it, the more valuable it becomes!
* The 3rd edition of our popular Intermediate Surf Companion, with 56 thread-bound pages full of detailed illustrations and descriptions
* With lots of space to take notes - grab your pencil and colored markers to add tips and insights from your surf sessions and lessons to the book’s illustrations - leave your mark & make it your own!
* Superb offset print on recycled paper (160g/m²) and high quality thread binding & Eco friendly climate-neutral production
* Topics covered: wave types, currents, conditions, positioning in the lineup, surf etiquette, paddle techniques, turtle roll, pivoting your board, taking off in unbroken waves, angled take-off, stance, generating speed, vision, bottom turn, rail grab, shuffle & cross step, top turn / re-entry, cutback and board selection
Approximate delivery times:
- Germany: 1-3 working days
- Europe: 3-12 working days
- Worldwide: 10-30 working days
Due to Covid-19, shipping companies in some countries might deliver with some delay!
Delivery to remote destinations, such as island states can take longer than 30 days.
Maurits is a professional physiotherapist with his own practice in Holland. In his free time he spends his time in the water chasing the waves. Being a long term surfer himself, he can target his expertise to surfers, which is what he does here in your Get Ready Programme.
"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."
© 2023 Surf Companions | Design by Toodaloo